Owner Financing Available. Enjoy luxury one floor living in the sought after gated community of Kensington Woods. This ranch-style home just 20 miles north of Manhattan has all the bells and whistles. Gracious entryway opens to spacious, light-filled rooms with cathedral ceilings and custom upgrades detailing expert workmanship. Updated kitchen has new granite countertops and backsplash which opens to family room with fireplace and doors to backyard. This home offers high ceilings with oversized windows and is filled with natural light. There is an elevator to the expansive additional 1122 square feet in the lower level with beautiful mahogany built-ins and a great space for just about anything. This home is set perfectly in this enclave of 53 luxury homes in 17 private acres close to all. Freshly painted with brand new carpeting in all the bedrooms, this home is move-in ready.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
2,939 sq. ft
William B Ward Elementary School
Albert Leonard Middle School
New Rochelle High School
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- Finished, Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, First Floor Bedroom, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Formal Dining, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Marble Bath, Master Bath, Media Room, Open kitchen, Pantry, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, 2 Car Attached, Driveway.
- Stucco, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Level, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec.
Alarm System,B/I Audio/Visual Equip,B/I Shelves,Chandelier(s),Dishwasher,Door Hardware,Dryer,Entertainment Cabinets,Garage Door Opener,Garage Remote,Light Fixtures,Low Flow fixtures,Mailbox,Microwave,Refrigerator,Screens,Shades/Blinds,Speakers Indoor,Spea
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price